We stayed in Saint Malo for one night. The hotel is located in less than a kilometer from the main walled town, right on the sea front. Our room was of a good size, very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Free wi-fi and tea/coffee-making facilities were provided. Breakfast was served in the lounge/bar area on the ground floor and was of good quality. The desk staff were very helpful and spoke good English.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure St Malo Front De Mer Hotel Saint-Malo
- Mercure St Malo Front De Mer Hotel
- Mercure Saint Malo
- Mercure Hotel Saint Malo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Saint Malo Front de Mer overlooks the main beach, 5 minutes walk from the Corsair City and 20 min from the TGV train station and the port. Book one of our standard or sea view rooms. In winter St Malo offers peace and quiet, long walks or bicycle rides and spectacular tides. In summer music fills the streets with life and visitors can enjoy the beaches, water activities and golf. For your meetings, the hotel offers a small room for up to 10 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mercure St Malo Front de Mer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.