Our last night of a touring holiday (arranged through Brittany Ferries). This hotel was clean and comfortable and in a lovely location on the sea front. A little lacking in character, no restaurant for evening meals but a good breakfast in a room overlooking the sea. We could see the sea from our room (just about if we craned our necks and hung out the window!!). Our room was comfortable and unusually for French hotels provided tea and coffee making facilities. I have never spent much time in St. Malo before now as usually just getting off the ferry en route to somewhere else, but it is certainly well worth a visit to the old town which has some super restaurants (beware the prices though - it pays to shop around) and some very nice shopping. Only a very short walk from the hotel and the beach is fabulous and just a step over the road.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure St Malo Front De Mer Hotel
- Mercure St Malo Front De Mer Hotel Saint-Malo
- Mercure Saint Malo
- Mercure Hotel Saint Malo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Saint Malo Front de Mer overlooks the main beach, 5 minutes walk from the Corsair City and 20 min from the TGV train station and the port. Book one of our standard or sea view rooms. In winter St Malo offers peace and quiet, long walks or bicycle rides and spectacular tides. In summer music fills the streets with life and visitors can enjoy the beaches, water activities and golf. For your meetings, the hotel offers a small room for up to 10 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure St Malo Front de Mer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.