“Great Hotel, shame that the staff...terribly run!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Reine Marine

You added Residence Reine Marine to your Saves list
Residence Reine Marine
4.0 of 5 Condominium   |   67 Avenue du President Kennedy, 35400 Saint-Malo, France   |
Sydney, Australia
“Great Hotel, shame that the staff...terribly run!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2010

We stayed here for a week with 2 adults and 2 children. Great rooms and beautiful view. This hotel is horrendously run. It is like the french version of faulty towers. Rude staff. There was a crazy evangelist who harassed me when I was in the bar using the internet at lunchtime. He was not even a guest and insisted on telling me that Australia was stupid, insulted my racial group, and told me to pray very day for a year. He tried to give me his address and a prayer card and I told him very firmly that I was NOT interested. The Concierge heard all this and did not say anything to the man harassing the guest, and then later came to my room to apologise AND GIVE ME THE PRAYER CARD HE HEARD ME SAY I DID NOT WANT!

In addition to this the bar was basically non functioning. We would arrive and not be offered a drink, others would arrive after us and be served instantly and we would still be ignored.

This was a terrible experience.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Merseyside
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2009

This is a gem of a place, we booked late, and all the central hotels were full and were we glad.The appartment had everything,inlcuding towels and bedding. It was the cleanest most beautiful appartment we have stayed in on holiday in Franceand the veiw was sublime (panoramic view of beach ). We stayed for a week and were sorry to go home. It is about 40 mins leisurely walk into St Malo town, or 10 mins on the bus. So Peaceful , very romantic . A little piece of Heaven

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Residence Reine Marine? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Reine Marine

Address: 67 Avenue du President Kennedy, 35400 Saint-Malo, France
Location: France > Brittany > Ille-et-Vilaine > Saint-Malo
Bar / Lounge Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #2 of 19 Specialty Lodging in Saint-Malo
Hotel Class:4 star — Residence Reine Marine 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Residence Reine Marine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Residence Reine Marine, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.