“perfect location near city, perfect value for money” 4 of 5 stars

You added Hotel Les Voyageurs to your Saves list
Hotel Les Voyageurs
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2 rue Yves Collet, 29200 Brest, France   |
Ranked #30 of 37 Hotels in Brest
“perfect location near city, perfect value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

simple, but everything you need. clean, and friendly. perfect value for money (55 € SR)
Ein einfaches Hotel, das aber alles hat, was man braucht. Top zentrale Lage, freundlicher Service und super Preis/Leistung (55 € pro Nacht EZ)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Families
Birmingham, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Booked this hotel through their web site. - Could not get English translation, no confirmation given. Next day due to change of plan - went to web site and cancelled booking- yet again no information given. - Manage to find telephone- after a long wait someone did answer. I explained the situation was told OK. But to my serprise my credit card was deducted for the full 2 days stay.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had previously stayed at Best western all over - in USA, Europe, had no issues. But this place!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Victoria bc
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2011

We arrived after so very long flights and business and decided to get the best rooms at 110 Euros. Once we saw the rooms it was apparent that they did not rate the price. The beds were quite frankly awful as and a member of the armed forces I have had better in barracks. Two small single beds pushed together with the springs almost coming through. On the photos it looks good but they could have taken a photo of a load of cardboard boxes with a bedspread on top. They bathrooms were good but the furnishings were old and tired with nowhere to sit no tea or coffee in the room and a joke of a fridge that would have been more at home in a student flat that hummed all night. We tried to evacuate straight away but having only been in the awful rooms for 10 mins and having given our details we were told we would have to pay. Unfortunately after waking around the hole town
we could not get in anywhere else
And had to put up with it. My best advice before you hand over your details ask to see the room. I have now learnt that lesson but having just come from the Radiison in hamburg that had an exceptional room at the same price this is the closest I have been to getting mugged. Please please please Great Western force the owners to change the soft furnishing because the location is Superb and this hotel has the possibility to live up to the price.

so had to put up with owe hostage situation. I waszoo incensed

• Stayed February 2011
Brussels, Belgium
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2006

Thought I'd be safe in staying at a chain hotel but this one isn't great. We got two twin beds even though I asked for a double. The room and bathroom were very small, which I was expecting because it's the norm in Europe. The room had nothing on the walls, which I found strange. When I first walked in I thought the room looked strange and I realized it was because all the walls were bare. Very weird. The beds weren't facing the television and it was quite noisy with the windows open. The location is pretty good. Close to shopping and some of the sites. The hotel was okay but not what I was expecting from a Mercure and definitely not a 3 star. I'm sure you can find better for the money in other places.

• Liked — Allowed dogs.
  • Disliked — Room not very comfortable.
  • Tips/Secrets — Better hotels in the same area.
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Hotel Les Voyageurs? Share your experiences!