Stayed here for 4 days in July 2013 and found it to be a good base for exploring Biarritz. Staff were very helpful and friendly and facilities were good. Rooms a bit small but clean and quiet. About 5 mins from center of town but shortest route takes you down quite a few steps so may deter some. Supermarket and bus stops to train & airport close by so all in all a good spot which I would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Biarritz Louisiane Hotel
- Tulip Inn Biarritz Louisiane Hotel Biarritz
- Tulip Inn Biarritz
- Golden Tulip Biarritz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel situated near the city centre and the beach of Biarritz; near Palais du Festival and the casino; multilingual staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Plus Karitza Biarritz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.