We had 3 nights at mercure biarritz and it was great. Only fault was poor wifi signal which consistently drops out (room 314, perhaps location of our room was too far from the port)
Location is excellent. Biarritz is smal so you can walk everywhere eg. Sofitel spa, beach, main tourist sites, galeries lafayette. Reception staff were helpful and didnt look gutted when we asked if they speak English. Nice to have tea making facilities even if youre provided with paper cups and only 2 milk sachets. Room was spacious, block out curtains did its job, aircon was a tad underpowered, good hot water and pressure. Nice spacious bathroom, clean.
No printing facilities though which is poor, IMO. Had to find some place to print our boarding passes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring completely renovated rooms, the hotel is located right in the centre of town and just 100m from the main beach of Biarritz. Mercure Biarritz Plaza Centre welcomes you in an art deco architecture unique to the hotel building and recognised by the French National Trust as exemplary of the seaside resort style of the 1930s. Family rooms also available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Biarritz Centre Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Biarritz Centre Plaza Hotel Biarritz
- Accor Biarritz Centre Plaza
- Hotel Plaza