“My best meal in Biarritz so far ! An excellent surprise !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 255 Restaurants in Biarritz
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations
Paris, France
“My best meal in Biarritz so far ! An excellent surprise !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

After few disappointing dinners in Biarritz i tried L'Instant and had à great surprise there ! Everything was absolutly delicious and well presented , service very friendly , décor clean and fresh and prices very reasonable . I will certainly go back and recommand it to all my friends .

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

San Diego, California
“Very good, creative food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

L'Instant was recommended by a friendly local we met in Biarritz. The menu was intriguing - certainly creative but not too wild. The food was prepared beautifully and served with care, and the staff was very helpful and nice. My husband's lamb was the shining star of the experience, followed closely by my duck entree, in my opinion. The starters and dessert were good, but nothing that I would recommend to others. Their "chilled guacamole" starter, in particular, was a little bizarre to me... not what I expected at all. It had no avocado flavor whatsoever and instead can only be described as a spinach-y, mildly grassy sorbet. Overall, however, our experience at L'Instant was lovely, and I would happily return for another experience should we find ourselves back in that part of the world again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

We tried out this restaurant a few nights ago and were pleasantly surprised. Very friendly service and good food. Would go again

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Imaginative food, prepared and served with care; much better than the name and appearance of the restaurant would suggest.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011 via mobile

We had only average expectations of L'Instant, but were actually quite impressed. The menu contains some interesting combinations, everything was well presented, and we were well looked after by the staff. Our only complaint is that several of the items were just not as flavoursome as the should have been. The restaurant is good for people-watching on the busy pedestrianised street outside.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere