I stayed a week here while working in Bordeaux. I found the staff very friendly and a true mine of local knowledge
From the cleaners who always kept the place spotless and cheerfully
responded to my morning 'bonjour'. To the night time staff who put up with
us unwinding at the bar till the wee small hours of the morning. All of them
The food was also exceptional, some of the nicest I have ever had in a hotel
anywhere in the world and a credit to Bordeaux!
I would particularly like to thank Natalie on the front desk. A true mine of
local information and always willing to take time to help. From the moment I
checked in I felt at home and amongst friends.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Bordeaux Gare Saint Jean Hotel
- Mercure Bordeaux Gare Saint Jean Hotel Bordeaux
- Hotel Bordeaux City Centre
- Holiday Inn Bordeaux
- City Centre Hotel Bordeaux
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully renovated in 2010, the Mercure Bordeaux Gare Saint Jean hotel has 99 quiet, spacious and air-conditioned rooms. You can easily reach the heart of the city center from this hotel, which is 273 yards (250 m) from the TGV train station in the Saint-Jean district (a UNESCO world heritage site). It is an ideal place for your business meetings and tourist trips. The hotel offers Wi-Fi, a bar, a restaurant, 1615 sq. ft. (150 m²) of conference space and an indoor car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Bordeaux Gare Saint Jean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.