“Cosy Corner is a place to feel home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B&B Cosy Corner Bordeaux

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bordeaux
B&B Cosy Corner Bordeaux
241 Cours de la Somme, 33800 Bordeaux, France   |
Special Price
€20 off room rate
Ranked #5 of 73 Bordeaux B&B and Inns
Haasrode, Belgium
“Cosy Corner is a place to feel home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights in July at Cosy Corner with the family and really enjoyed it. We stayed in the rooms called Océan and Mimosa, and could also use the small salon on the same floor. The rooms are nicely decorated, clean and tidy. Genevieve and Thierry really made us feel at home. Breakfasts were excellent and we really enjoyed the home made jams. The hosts also gave various tips on things to do and see in Bordeaux and surroundings (in French or in excellent English).
The B&B is 30 min. walk from the town center, but that did not really bother us. On the upside, we could park our car on the other side of the road for free.
A place to return to.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

125 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Polish first
Oxford, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

After years of using Tripadvisor, this is in fact only my second review, but I really wanted to say what fantastic hosts Genevieve and her husband are. I stayed on my own at Cosy Corner in early July and immediately felt at home. They were friendly, helpful and attentive, and I found them genuine and generous in every way. Yes, it is some distance from the centre, but they offered me a bike for the duration of my stay and I was able to cycle everywhere, and really enjoyed the sense of freedom that this gave me. I rather liked the fact that it didn't feel like a B&B - not having a key for my room was actually rather nice. I will most definitely stay there again if I happen to be in Bordeaux, and totally recommend it!

Room Tip: The Tangerine Room with its own sitting room on the top floor is lovely!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Warm and welcoming hosts who were more than helpful in navigating reservations. Rooms were large and cheerful with modern bathrooms. Garden in the back where Genevieve welcomed us with juice and tea. Breakfasts were excellent, especially because of home made jams, local fruit, fresh baked goods, as well as the standard French breads/croissants, etc. 10 minute walk from the center of Bordeaux, or take the tram or bus. We mostly walked different routes as that's the way to see things. Host speaks English fluently. Parking on surrounding streets is free.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and found it very good. The room was clean and tidy, the hosts very friendly and helped us arrange everything. The breakfast was home cooked and very lovely. One of the hosts spoke impeccable English, which was very helpful.

The only issue we found was that it was quite a distance to the town centre (30 minutes walk) and also we felt a little bit like borders than a true b&b i.e. We didn't get an individual key for our room door and we found our personal belongings re-arranged while we were out, albeit with the best of intentions from the host.

On the whole, this was absolutely the best value for money and we would recommend this place.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Very close to tram and bus. Great room, bath, and breakfast for our short stay in Bordeaux. Friendly host to welcome us to his home! We would stay again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

I have been traveling Europe, predominantly France, over these last three months and staying in rental apartments. I decided to try a B&B in Bordeaux and felt confident by the TA Reviews that this, Cosy Corner, would work out for me. I'm glad I made the change as I knew upon meeting my Hosts that this was a great choice! They welcomed me into their home, provided me with a great space; the Tangerine Room, an upper loft with a bedroom, seating area and a great private bath! It was just perfect! They were so accomodating and helpful with suggestions as to my various travel plans around the city and region. The breakfast was great, fresh and filling and more than enough to start the morning off refreshed and ready to explore.

There is so much to do in Bordeaux itself and the location of Cosy Corner was great for me as I love to walk. I was able to easily get to the beautiful downtown core within a 10 minute stroll and have a cafe in Place Victoire and then hit the markets, the monuments and must see areas, the shopping districts, and when necessary the Train Station. I took Genevieve's advice and took the train to Arcachon and spent a beautiful day in this seaside resort!

If you are heading to Bordeaux and want to experience the city and some of its nicest people plan to stay at Cosy Corner and you will not be disappointed!

BertiBoy

Room Tip: Tangerine was a beautiful space with a view of the garden.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay in this B&B! The hosts could not have been any better or nicer. They gave us an excellent orientation to the city after a really nice welcome which is appreciated after a long trip. Easy to get there by bus from the rail station and about a 10 minute walk to the center. The breakfast was excellent and good wifi. You can't go wrong here!!

• Stayed May 2012

Been to B&B Cosy Corner Bordeaux? Share your experiences!