I stayed there for a week during May 2013. Due to the E-MRS conference at that time, it was difficult to get a hotel somewhere.
The only good thing is - room is spacious and there is a small kitchen with oven and freeze.
Breakfast was far from average. Really poor. You will get some croissant and there are no bread items at all (Hardly one).
There service was simply terrible. They took 10 Euro for internet for the whole week, But didn't get internet at my room at all. Even after complaining, they didn't fix it. This is simply cheating. Even after paying 10 Euro, you can get low speed internet only at lobby. I also talked with several other guest, they had the same problem. I continuously complained as I needed to submit something. But they didn't care at all.
They don't clean the room everyday. If you stay there for a week, they will only clean once. Also the corridor was dirty.
And it's too expensive comparing the service they are providing.
Recommendation: DO NOT go there.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Garden Strasbourg Hotel Strasbourg
- Victoria Garden Strasbourg Hotel
- Victoria Garden Hotel Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Victoria Garden Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 2-Star Apart hotel Victoria Garden of Strasbourg is located near by the downtown area and the rail way station. It makes at your disposal 315 fully-equipped apartments, a comfortable breakfast lounge and a spacious car park.Located at few minutes from the city centre, we welcome you with different services “à la carte” suitable to your short stays or longer journeys in the “Heart of the Europe”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Victoria Garden Strasbourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.