The IBIS is in a great location and easy to get to from Strasbourg airport, 15 minutes on the train max. If you want to see Strasbourg for a view days i would highly recommend it, One let down was the poor breakfast in the morning, it was certainly not worth it! They city is a very cool place with lots to do. Certainly worth a look.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Strasbourg Centre Gare hotel is located near the Petite France district, an ideal area for taking a walk to discover historic Strasbourg and its many sights rich in history such as the Cathedral. Book one of our 117 airconditioned rooms (including 4 for guests with limited mobiltity) and benefit from the hotel facilities on offer, including a bar. Parking and restaurants are close by. The hotel is close to the TGV train station, 2 minutes walk from the steps down to the platforms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Strasbourg Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Strasbourg Centre Gare Hotel Strasbourg
- Accor Strasbourg Centre Gare