“weekend in Straatsburg” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 128 Hotels in Strasbourg
Enschede, The Netherlands
“weekend in Straatsburg”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Diana Dauphine is a very comfortable Design hotel in the center of Straatsburg, a 5 minutes walk to the cathedral. it's a good choice for a stay in the city. The breakfast was excellent. But be carefull with a big car in the parkingplace. Personell staff is very nice and polite.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
dauphinediana, Directeur général at Diana Dauphine, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for this very nice comment about our Hotel Diana Dauphine Strasbourg.
We are constantly looking to satisfy our customers and we like to know your feelings in order to evolve.
Indeed, our car park has only 4 places for cars and large sizes we prefer advise customers when they did their bookings. The other two floors below ground are more suitable for cars normal sizes.
Don’t hesitate to contacr me personally for a future reservation in our hotel or hotel our group Diana Hotels and Residences.
I remain at your disposal.
Directrice

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Hebrew first
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stayed at this same hotel many years ago, and sought it out for our return trip. It is difficult to access by car but once your are in the heart of the old city, it is worth the stay. Short walking distance to the Cathedral, river, and restaurants. The tram runs right in front of the hotel. The desk clerk, Lucas, is most helpful and kind. An affordable, comfortable hotel; breakfasts are great.

Room Tip: We were given a quiet room on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
dauphinediana, Directeur général at Diana Dauphine, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dears Guests,

We are really delighted to read your comment about our Hotel Diana Dauphine specially Lucas.
We are proud to give you this feeling and to embellished your stay.

Unfortunately, our car park is a little bit close but for an other stay we can reserved for you a place in the ground floor it will be more convenient for you.

We will be very happy to welcome you again in our hotel.
Do not hesitate to contact me directly to do an other booking or to have an information.

Thank you very much.

Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I recommend this hotel to all visitors who want to be just in the middle of Strasbourg. It is very convenient and for the price you wil get good value. If you look for comfortable place right in the middle of everything, you have just found it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
dauphinediana, Directeur général at Diana Dauphine, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear guest,
I would like to thank you for your beautiful comment regarding our hotel Diana Dauphine.
Our aim is to make your stay unforgettable and to have the pleasure to welcome you back.
Do not hesitate to contact me directly for any additional information.
Thank you again.

Bitburg, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my two young children while traveling with a friend. The staff was very helpful and accommodating!

The rooms were nice and clean although the bathrooms needed some repairs. The elevator was too small for a stroller but the staff were very nice and offered to help carry up bags to our rooms. Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2014
dauphinediana, Directeur général at Diana Dauphine, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am really happy to read your comment about our Hotel Diana Dauphine.

My staff and I need to hear all of your feelings because we would like to make your stay unforgettable.

Don't hesitate to contact me directly to do an other booking in our hotel or for any aditional information.
It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you again in our hotel.

Thank you again.

Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Our navigation system would not accept the street "Premiere Armee". After using 1ere Armee instead, we found the hotel. Checking in was quick. No need to fill out forms since our booking.com form already contained the necessary information. What took us a while to accomplish was parking our SUV. My husband very slowly drove through the narrow entrance. After that, the next hurdle was getting into the parking slot assigned to us. I had requested for a bigger space for our SUV when making the reservation. The garage is well enclosed and we felt safe leaving our car there.
The room was simple but clean. We had a king size bed. There was a little refrigerator. The air conditioning was wonderful since the weather had already warmed up to the 90s. Beds were comfortable.
For dinner, we only had to walk 10 to 15 minutes to Petite France or to the cathedral area. It really is a good location.
The breakfast buffet on the first floor was generous. It is honesty system. No one asked us for our room number. There is a huge coffee machine, about 3 feet tall, which can make any kind of coffee you want. The food served comes from the immediate area. I enjoyed the different jams. There was an assortment of cold cuts, cheeses, fruit. Eggs were scrambled or boiled.
This is a nice, little hotel. I would return if we are in the area again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I personnaly appreciate your comment about our Hotel Diana Dauphine.
We try to do our best to give you the best service.
Effectively our car park is a little bit close, but very secure.
Every rooms contain some very good bedding and they are checked every day by our housekeeper.
And we would like to communicate our gastronomic culture through our breakfast.
So we are really happy to see that we succeed to enjoy your stay.

Don't hesitate to contact me directly to do an other booking, it will be a pleasure for me to welcome you again.
I will remain at your disposal for any aditonnal information.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This hotel was wonderful. The rooms were stylish, clean and comfortable. You are about 3 minutes away from the centre of Strasbourg and there is a tram line on the street where the hotel is located which will take you to the train station amongst other places. The staff were always ready to help and very friendly indeed. Also, the room was a great price for the location. I will definitely be returning!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
dauphinediana, Directeur général at Diana Dauphine, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your comment about our hotel Diana Dauphine.

Every details, every informations are very important for us to progress towards the satisfaction of all our guest.

I wish we can welcome you again in our hotel.

Don't hesitate to contact me directly to do an other booking and any aditionnal information.

Best regards,

Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

The location is super as is the breakfast buffet. The room was good, clean, quite.
The hotel offers secure parking. Very friendly and helpful staff. All at a very good price.
The value for money is excellent.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
dauphinediana, Directeur général at Diana Dauphine, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel Diana Dauphine in Strasbourg.
Me and my staff try to do their best to embellished the stay of all our guests and give them an unforgetable feeling.
I would be happy to welcome you again and provide the same service.
Do not hesitate to contact me directly for any additional information.
Thank you again for you comments.

Sabine Burxer