This hotel has beautiful antiques, modern rooms, responsive staff and a generous breakfast served in a beautiful old Alsatian dining room. The manager and staff could not have been warmer with us: we arrived with one of our party on crutches and they helped us find a wheelchair and made every accomodation to make our stay enjoyable. Highly recommended, and a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Hotel Monopole Metropole, close to the TGV train station and the old town La Petite France, is one of the most historical of Strasbourg. Discover the charms of the lounges with antiques and paintings of famous Alsatian artists and visit the collections featured in the "little museum" at the lobby. The rooms, traditionally furbished or contemporary styled are all non smoking and air conditioned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Monopole Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Monopole Metropole Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Best Western