Arrived during a re-fit of the hotel but this didn't detract from a great stay. We benefitted from a newly re-fitted room which had been completed to a very high standard, likewise the reception area and foyer were equally impressive.
The staff were very helpful and friendly with tips on what to see and where to eat, they also parked our car and returned it when we came to leave. We had limited time in Strasbourg so the location of the hotel was very good for us with nearly everything within easy walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Hotel Monopole Metropole, close to the TGV train station and the old town La Petite France, is one of the most historical of Strasbourg. Discover the charms of the lounges with antiques and paintings of famous Alsatian artists and visit the collections featured in the "little museum" at the lobby. The rooms, traditionally furbished or contemporary styled are all non smoking and air conditioned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Monopole Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Monopole Metropole Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Best Western