Stayed 2 nights with a group of friends. Location is great, 5 minutes from the station and 10 minutes from Petit France with its restaurants and bars and another 10 minutes away from the Cathedral area. Room was a good size and bathroom enormous and modern. All the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast was plentiful with a good choice.
Would definately recommend as a place to stay in Strasbourg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Hotel Monopole Metropole, close to the TGV train station and the old town La Petite France, is one of the most historical of Strasbourg. Discover the charms of the lounges with antiques and paintings of famous Alsatian artists and visit the collections featured in the "little museum" at the lobby. The rooms, traditionally furbished or contemporary styled are all non smoking and air conditioned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Monopole Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Monopole Metropole Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Hotel Strasbourg
- Best Western Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Best Western