“Hot doughnuts to die for!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Donuts
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
UK
“Hot doughnuts to die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Known Krispy Kreme from my travels in the USA. It translates very well to the English market. I can easily make a pig of myself with their brand of doughnuts, the plain and custard filled are my favourites. Not cheap but worth every penny.

Visited May 2013

Manchester
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

These are the nicest dounuts I have ever had! I would reccomend them to anyone! The price can be steep but! at my work we do a lo for charites and Krispy Kreme are brilliant for helping us

Visited June 2013
“Sooo good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

If you haven't been to Krispy kreme yet you haven't lived! The donuts are to die for! Very fattending if you're on a diet but a little treat doesn't hurt.
I live going into the factory it's self you can see all the donuts being made ect its great!
Great atmosphere good value for money I'd say! Love it!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
UK
“The kreme de la kreme of donuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

If you've not tried Krispy Kreme donuts yet, where have you been? These are the finest donuts in the world. For me it's all about the sugar glaze they put on them. I've never tasted anything like it, amazing. For that reason my favorite (as it has the MOST glaze out of all the donuts they do) is the Glazed Raspberry Jam donut, a classic. When I ate here we walked in to the the donut production line fully up and running which was a truly mouth watering sigh and the smell was out of this world! When waiting in the queue to be served a member of staff handed us a glazed ring donut, straigh off the production line and honestly is was the best donut I've had in my life. When they are hot and freshly cooked they literally dissolve and melt in the mouth (this can be achieved at home by the way by putting a cold ring donut in your microwave on full power for 5 seconds, top tip there!). Had a lovely time there and have never been to a 'restaurant' just dedicated to donuts. Very American and I like it alot.

Visited July 2012
“Lurv the donuts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

As has been said before, very fattening but good. Children loved watching the donuts being made. Very special treat.

• Visited April 2013