“Healthier fast food alternative” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Bury
“Healthier fast food alternative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I've eaten at Bar Burrito in the Trafford Centre and Deansgate and I love them both. I got a free burritto in June when it was my birthday! Get a bar burritto card and collect points for free meals and a free birthday treat once a year.
the only thing i would say is DONT HAVE THE BROWN RICE. It's always a bit hard so i stick to white. I always go for chicken and mild salsa and mild beans and I love it. For the money i think it's much better value for money and food going here than across the road the Burger King!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Bad pricing structure ...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Went here with my little boy and husband. Ordered 2 burritos and a child's size burrito. As my son eats plain food I didn't add any beans of salsa or salad just chicken and rice so I asked if a they could just add a small drop of cheese sauce to which I was told yes but its 75p ? I questioned this and they still wanted to charge me for a mere teaspoon of sauce even though we didn't have beans salad or salsa... I refused to pay that just because the approach lacked common sense . Also when buying ours they wanted to charge us for extras that you don't expect making you food more expensive than you thought it was going to be. The brown rice was was rock hard and the side nachos were all broken but they did replace them . The guys were really polite and friendly hence the score for them but the pricing structure is ridiculous. I want to order my food without being confronted with supplements ...I want a one stop shop and to know what my food is going to cost and what Im getting. I find it a bit sly to be honest. The were also weighing the food at the till which was strange !! So for nearly 20.00 I can say I won't be venturing to this place again. I love my food and experiences like this make me grumpy !!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Gruesome”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Just eaten at the one in London Paddington.

Run out of beans and rice.

Tasteless & tiny portions.

Don't blame the staff, this is clearly run by some exploitative conglomerate.

Wish they didn't have my cash!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dublin
“Lovely, cheap eats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were looking for something tasty but not too expensive in Manchester and came across Barburritto on Deansgate. The staff were very nice and the food was lovely. I can recommend the shredded beef tacos. Very tasty and the tortilla chips were so nice I bought a bag home with me. It was fairly late when we went in and they closed just as we were leaving so it's not a place to go after you've been out but more like before you go out. Very reasonably priced too. Perfection. I hope they open in Dublin soon.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Raw meat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

had to wait for the steak 5mins. When it came was raw but the girl said "that's how we cooked it"! The staff is slow and not professional. Love barburrito but not the staff at trafford center!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Miss_Stephanie_88, Public Relations Manager at Barburrito, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Sorry to hear about the service provided to you on this occasion. We serve out steak medium rare, which to some, can appear uncooked however we find that this is the most flavorsome method as the steak remains tender in the burrito.
If you can send me more details on the member of staff who served you I can discuss their approach to customer service with them.
Please email morganandpaul@barburrito.co.uk
Many thanks and apologies again.
The Barburrito Team