- Extremely tasty Punjabi food
- Clean, modern decor (see below for exception!)
- Good quality ingredients and meat
- MASSIVE "family" naan breads that you can share between a table
- Friendly staff
- Slow service (we went on a Saturday night, to be fair)
- Something AWFUL happened on our visit. While eating, we heard a "splat" noise and looked over to see what appeared to be vomit land next to a neighbours table. Looking up, it became clear that someone had puked over the stairwell and it had landed on their table. Cue disgust and panic by the diners affected and staff - it put me off the rest of my food too. I wouldn't blame the restaurant for this, and it wouldn't affect my return, but it certainly affected our evening.
If you own or manage eastZeast, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.