“Tasty Asian food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #622 of 1,718 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Asian fusion, Pakistani
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Tasty Asian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Curry as I remember it years ago...very tasty food ...but put off by having to pay 0.50p for a poppadom...and water was chargeable if the waiter brought it to the table...free if you went and waited at the bar.

Although I really enjoyed the meal would not go back as there were children just running wild round the restaurant unsupervised....even though there were notices asking parents to restrain them and there is nothing worse than kids round the buffet helping themselves...messy

Visited January 2014

“just ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

food was lovely the meat mosit and not over cooked. selection of buffet is unbelievable. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colchester, United Kingdom
“A long wait for a table!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Unfortunately you are not able to reserve a table at Nawaab, this was my first visit and invited by some friends i decided to go. When we arrived it was packed , we were told the wait for a table would be at least an hour and 10 minutes, could be more could be less. As i was with friends we decided to sit it out, we kept hearing names being called out to be seated and gradually the people left to be seated but we did not. We wet to query this and the manager was very apologetic as he thought we wouldve been seated by this point. Another 5 long minutes passed and we finally sat down. I like to order tap water with indian food as fizzy drinks seem too much to mix, unfortunately you are not able to ask for tap water so we had bottled in a jug! Having not been here before the food area looked like a free for all, people cutting in line, not sure what they want so i started at the beginning with salad and breads, it was extremely hard to identify any vegetarian dishes, they all looked the same colour, consistency etc. It wasnt until I sat down that the vegetarian 'section' was displayed up high where I wasnt able to view at the food station. Going back for a second plate i kind of stuck with what I knew, they seemed to cook some things to order but again you had to wait while people walked around you.
The desserts were brightly coloured ice cream and an unidentified rice pudding. I dont think i would come here again, it felt like i was at a wedding buffet and not a great choice for vegetarians

Visited January 2014
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Best Indian restaurant in Europe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I went 5 times to nawaab restaurant, it serve a very tasty indian and international food. The buffet is very tasty and many options are there. It also a very clean. The service is a 7 start service. They quickly take your plat when your done.
I tried a lot of Indian and Asian restaurants around Europe, but this is the best.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“buzzin place with delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

This place is a must if your in Manchester. The buffet is great with a wide variety of food and to my surprise (not being a great buffet fan) the food was delicious. Great price for great food with free parking and good customer service despite the huge crowds flocking it on weekends.

• Visited December 2013