“Enjoyable” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #597 of 1,643 restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani, Asian fusion
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night
EAST MIDLANDS
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have been here plenty of times and will keep going. For a buffet the food is normally fresh (because it is always so busy!) and very tasty. The lamb chops (which you have to ask for) are delicious. The fact that they have stopped doing alcohol too has just given them more barkat!

There is so much choice and kids love the desserts, especially the diffeent ice creams!

It is great going as large group of family/friends and you do not really mind the wait as you expect it. If you do not want to wait visit early evening on a weekday.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

62% Recommend
“Very clean”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Love how clean it is and how most of the food is prepared in sight, toilets are so clean and nice but I dont like how the waiters just stand by tables watching you and constantly hovering also abit pricey and I would never touch the food that is english/chinese as its so bad but gorgeous restaurant

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food - but bad dining experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Food is excellent quality and there is plenty of choice. However, I didn't have a good experience. Management seem to have shopping mall mentality, and not that of catering. If like me, you go to a restaurant to relax, to talk, and view food as something to enjoy but not to pig out on - than you will have a very disappointing experience at Nawaab. There are too many diners, tables are too close, it is too loud, and the queues too long. You will feel a bit like cattle. If you seriously want to try it - avoid peak time.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
nawaab M, Guest Relations Manager at Nawaab, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Hi

We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at Nawaab Manchester during your recent visit.

If you would like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to call us on 0161 224 6969 and we can talk about the specific grievances.

Many Regards,

Nawaab Manchester
“Workers their are roud”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Beside waiting for a long time to have a table, the waiters their are roud and unrespected ..with a big smile; I asked to take a photo of the waiter when he was carring tons of plates in an amazing way, they shouted on me and covered the so I cant see him! I asked for a permission he could answered me politly instead of his roud reaction

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Hi

Many Regards,

Nawaab Manchester
London, United Kingdom
“My risk time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Visiting nawaab for the first time ... Waited 1h 15 mins food was worth th wait however I ended up feeling a little like cattle ... The guy who was running the operation obviously could not manage the pressure called our names for tables 3 x in 10 seconds before announcing last call ... Extremely peeved I Said superman could not of come faster and if he could manage maybe he should opt for helping out the NHS. apologised later a little too late.
they say doctors loose the feelings of patients but businesses that are popular also take their customers for granted.

The waiter at our tabe was in such a hurry to get our drinks down that he drank Half the words too... Maybe I really m not used to this ... customer service is crucial I feel in retaining an image and custom.

However if you don't care how your treated and think only with your stomach go for it . I certainly will not advise... Also some people felt th had. Dress as if thy were. Wedding weird !!!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere