“Yummy” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Shere Khan

Shere Khan
52 Wilmslow Road, Rusholme, Manchester M14 5TQ, England (Rusholme)
+44 161 256 2624
Neighborhood: Rusholme
Lahore
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Tried Biryani at Shere Khan, it was fresh, hot and very good in taste. They prepared it according to our taste. Meal was slightly big for me.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We visited this restaurant for the first time recently. When we stepped in we were very impressed on the cleanliness and decor. It is lovely and modern with co-ordinated furnishings and accessories. We usually go to the Lal Quila over the road, but a bad experience (see in my previous reviews) there made us chose another restaurant. Boy were we lucky with this one. One of our party thought their chicken dish wasn't up to scratch, and told the staff, who were very apologetic and replaced the meal immediately and without fuss. I had the Chicken Hyderabadi Biryani - and would recommend this to anyone who doesn't like their food too spicy. It was between mild and spicy. I loved it - it was delicious - especially with a korma sauce! We will most DEFINITELY go back there again soon.

Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Oh my gosh - YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I didn't know what to expect from the infamous curry mile, however I can safely now say that if I am to return, the Shere Khan is the only restaurant I would go to.

I went on Valentine's night (the restaurant in our 5* hotel was fully booked) and arrived at the Shere Kahn which was absolutely packed. My heart sank a little, however we were seated within 5 minutes of arriving and enjoyed excellent and swift service (not too swift either).

The food was sublime. My other half had a lamb dish that was succulent and literally made from proper lamb (not reformed / processed weird lamb!). The lamb literally fell apart - it was cooked to perfection.

My sizzling dish was ace. I highly suggest everyone try the sizzling dishes. Yum.

I am so hungry even thinking about it.... I wish it was my local!

manchester
“lovely food , constantly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

been going here for about 8 years and have always had a lovely meal there. the staff are friendly and very helpful. kid friendly too

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
“Good restaurant on Curry Mile”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Nice to have meal, wont say it was my best! Biryani??? I don't know if it was Biryani :) because it didn't look or taste like a Biryani, whatever it was, it was eatable, Lamb Handi was awesome and tasty. Aalu Paratha was actually Tandoori Roti with Potato stuffed in it :) So I wont call it Paratha.
Anyways the stuff was good, restaurant was excellent. One thing at the end of the lunch I enjoyed was the Tea with Milk!
I think Its high time that Manchester Indian restaurants starts making real Biryani's rather than just the quick fix of Rice, Lamb/Chicken, Green Peace and call it a Biryani.

In All the Restaurant was Good!

• 3 of 5 stars Food