“No need to ever use anyone else again!” 5 of 5 stars

(0161) 8192752
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Evuna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 1,709 Restaurants in Manchester
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“No need to ever use anyone else again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We have used Evuna twice for catering events in store and both times they have been fantastic. Anything that we need is no trouble & their staff are the friendliest I have ever come across.

Jane puts together a great menu for any event and is really helpful when it comes to suggesting quantities and has been spot on each time we have used Evuna.

After our launch evening in October we had a table for 12 booked, we ended up taking over 20 people in to eat & drink & carry on our celebrations. Even with such little notice all of our guests were looked after and seated promptly.

I would recommend Evuna to anyone, great atmosphere in the restaurant, lovely staff & fantastic when catering events.

The Bike Rooms, Manchester

• Polish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Very disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I had diner there last wednesday as it was my birthday so my girlfriend wanted to surprise me by taking me here as I had told her once that apparently the Paella they serve is good so we ordered it right away, when the paella came to our table I quickly realised how bad it was, dry, tasteless, incredibly salty, worst paella I have ever had. I am from Barcelona and I know what I am saying, simple as that. Very disappointed.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent service, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Went here as a couple on a Friday night. Emailed a reservation and got a quick and courteous response to confirm the booking.
Chose from the Tapas Menu and was very pleased with the food, which came quickly despite the place being full.
The service was excellent, really friendly staff who had a laugh and a joke with us but always remained professional.
All in all a great night. Only the toilets slightly let the place down - not smelly or dirty but a bit scruffy. Not a reason to complain though, I've seen much worse...

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and wine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have visited Evuna on two occasions, once during the day and once on a Friday night, i was very impressed with both visits.

It is an excellent restaurant. As a vegetarian it can be difficult to eat out sometimes, however this was not a problem here, plenty of choice. Our food arrived quickly and was gorgeous, both me and my boyfriend were very impressed.

There is an extensive wine list which is also available to buy as well.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant, the staff are all really friendly and the restaurant itself is very nice. A lot better than other Spanish restaurants in Manchester (La Tasca).

• Visited December 2012
Leigh, United Kingdom
“We are now regulars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This Spanish tapas bar is lovely- the staff are friendly - the food excellent -the wine list extensive

My daughter and I go in the afternoon and have the three tapas for 9.99 excellent value !!!!!!