“Fabulous!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #600 of 1,766 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Informal and affordable Italian style food. In a casual and neighbourly place to eat.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fabulous!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I visited the restaurant on what turned out to be a very busy Sunday afternoon. It was a family birthday and therefore there was a party of 30 of us we were greeted as soon as we entered the door by a young lady who was very helpful and directed us to out table. The tables were set out as we asked and there was a waitress waiting to take our drinks and handing out menus as soon as we were seated. The service was very good we were made to feel very welcome and there was always a waitress by our table. The food was served very quick too considering we were a party of 30 and there were no mistakes! The waitress even put some crayons and paper on the table for the younger children whilst try were waiting for there food. We stayed at the resteraunt for 4 hours and the service remained great throughout! And overall super experience and great value for money with pizza's and pasta's for only 5.95 before 7pm, I'll definetly be visiting again soon!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

manchester
“Very disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Took my husband here for his birthday after hearing great reviews-wish I hadn't bothered!! Thursday is meant to be tapas but we found the choice to be very poor therefore opted for the main menu. Black pudding stack...what can I say! Yes it was black pudding stacked I'll give it that-with a few cubes of melted goats cheese on top not at all what I was expecting for the price, very poor. The rest of the meal was even worse I actually left most of my meal. It was tasteless and looked equally unappetising! The staff were miserable and most of them were wearing jeans, not very professional at all! Needless to say we will not be returning, there are other far better places to eat in Monton.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Waste of a babysitter”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Yay! We were kid free lets go into Monton, go in a few bars then have a nice meal in felicinis. Should have missed out the last bit. Looks a lovely place, nice decor, tables set out nicely. However when you enter you are not greeted by a member of staff they all stand at the end of the bar and stare at you as you approach them, when you tell them you have a reservation you are vaguely pointed towards the direction of a table "just that one over there" (!!!!) as we nervously sat down we wondered if we were actually on the right table thankfully we were and a tatty menu was brought over. Was this it! Is this all there is? A very poor selection in fact hardly any choice- only one steak selection and hardly any fish choices. So I asked when the waitress came over, are there any specials. She waved her hand over a tatty piece of paper which contained a 'set' menu I emphasise SET menu so I repeated, no, any specials of the day. She rolled her eyes at me and waved her hand over this grotty paper again. Errr no that's your set menu they ain't special! I decided to go for the pâté off the normal menu when it came it looked like 4 slices of tesco value white bread lightly toasted covered in butter. Why they had buttered it I do not know as this made spreading the pâté on to the soggy bread really hard.
Rest of meal was mediocre have had nicer from our local takeaway. In a nut shell rude staff, poor menu, and boring food. Won't be wasting a night out going there again.

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“a good night out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

If your looking for good food and great atmosphere this is the place to go in Monton, not too expense although the food bats way above the cost of the meal. can get a little noisy especially when there's a function going on downstairs but never the less it was still excellent, decent service and I felt looked after. forget Alberts and all the posh people, give this a go.

Visited February 2014
Swinton, Manchester
“Excellent party booking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

On 9th February my wife and I hosted a party of 35 for our Ruby Wedding anniversary and were pleasantly surprised. Over the years carefully planned functions have always had an element of misfortune but not this time. The buffet was plentiful, fresh and tasty, the private bar and wc adequate and handy with no "intruders" and the staff helpful and friendly. As my mother in law was in a wheelchair they even made the fire exit available for easy access. Would have no problem using them again. Thanks!

Visited February 2014