“Impressed” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Impressed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Decided to give Eden a whirl on a nice Sunday afternoon so naturally had the Sunday roast.

Lovely to sit out on the boat by the canal and eat outside. The staff were very attentive and friendly and the service was quick and efficient.

Food itself was very nice - lovely hummus starter and then the roast itself - good quality and up to the standard of the rest of canal street, though one bizarre thing to mention was the addition of a huge Pak Choy on the plate - seems a bit out of place and it took a while to actually identify the alien vegetable.

All in all, i'd be happy to go back !

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Bolton, United Kingdom
“Dinner at Sparkle weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We went to Sparkle in the park in Manchester village this weekend and decided to have dinner at Eden on Canal Street.
We booked a meal for 6pm outside, but on arrival the temperature had dropped and the breeze was getting up a little so we asked if it was possible to move inside - no problem we were told even though they were fully booked.
The service was extremely polite, prompt, and the meal of rib eye steak was ordered for both of us, one medium to well done, the other medium rare. Both came and were cooked to perfection. as were the potatoes, mushroom and tomatoes.
All in all, i cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough and would have no reservations about booking another meal there in the future.

Salisbury, Maryland
“Superb, absolutely superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I just had dinner with my family at Eden, literally just two hours ago. And I couldn't wait to give a review. First, the location was in a very lovely area and the restaurant itself was gorgeous. The staff were incredible, just wonderful and accommodating. Last the food, oh the food, it was divine. I had the pumpkin gnocchi and a delicious gooey chocolate brownie for dessert, so tasty! I highly recommend!

Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Superb food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We booked here for our first night out in Manchester, fantastic food, I had the rib eye and my girlfriend had the duck, both fantastic meals and we would definately revisit

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Such a chilled out restaurant but situated at an awkward place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I came here today on a monday so it was pretty quiet and chilled which Iikes, sat outside with my friends such a nice scenery apart from I was shocked that the restaurant is situated in the 'gay village' if it was elsewhere I guarantee it be so popular. The food is soo nice and filling and the price is not bad. Its your average price I got a starter main and desert for £20.90 worth it lovely recommend