“Friendly service great food.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegetarian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Friendly service great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Went midday on a Saturday. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The food is well priced, big portions and nice. The food was just being put out when we arrived, fast and friendly service.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Nice atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I came here one afternoon with a friend for lunch. I have a baked sweet potato with chilli which was delicious. The staff were friendly and the atmosphere was chilled out. The menu seems quite varied which is good. The only downside to our visit was that the food took quite some time to arrive and we were starving!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bury, England, United Kingdom
“For a well priced cafe- amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I like to eat here alot! for £6 you get 4 dishes and for £4 you get 2 eg- curry and rice. It all tastes great and if you think something may be not to your taste then you can ask to taste it. It is a friendly establishment. They also sell healthy smoothies and tasty soy milksakes. They also have a selection of salad and cake - the sugar free and gluten free chocolate cake is nice with vegan cream. Everything is vegetarian and I like that fact as I have a good choice. I recommend the dahl and brown rice and the sweet potato cottage pie best and my mum likes the Jamaican patties

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Never again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We went there on Saturday for lunch.

On the arrival, we didn't really knew what to order, the menu was non existent. We looked a bit confused, none of the staff were ready to help us, just stared at us impatiently waiting for us to tell them what we wanted to order. I went for the Earth Burger which was the only thing written on the blackboard. I have also ordered mixed salad, which was big mistake. I have paid 9.4£ for salad (lettuce and carrot), earth burger (burger made of rice and beans) and cup of tea!!!

The whole place looked a bit sad, not many people, and we had to wait for the burgers for 20 minutes!!! To add to the unpleasant experience, there was a water feature next to our table which made as all constantly thinking about toilet.

Never again!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Didcot, United Kingdom
“Outrageous and overpriced.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We went for a Saturday afternoon meal, the place was empty, with not many people. I had the earth burger. What a mistake. I had a salad as well, which was not really great, just a standard salad, and a can of coke. This cost £8.50!! I had to wait about 20 minutes for the burger to be ready and be taken to my table, by which time I had eaten some of the salad. I'm not sure what the Earth burger was made of, but I won't be ordering it again. Maybe it was made of earth from the garden. It was rather dry and carbon like.

Overall a disappointing experience. At least the atmosphere in the place was nice, with the sound of running water which was calming.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere