“AMAZING COCKTAILS... Tasty food ” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Bars
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Leeds, United Kingdom
“AMAZING COCKTAILS... Tasty food ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Passing through Manchester and we called in for a drink, a few hours later still sat there, lovely staff, lovely food and very nice cocktails, loved it... Definite return

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Shocking”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Half way through making my drinks the I noticed the bar man 'winging it' and you could tell when you tasted the cocktail, disgusting and missing ingredients. When I questioned the manager Andy, he was rude and obnoxious. He basically told me it didn't taste right because I was drunk, which I wasn't. When approaching a different bar man, he tasted the drink, spat it out and re-made it no questions ask. I definitely won't return!!

Visited August 2014
“Over rated”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

The bar staff are too interested in each other to realise that customers are waiting, when you go in a tiki bar you expect a certain level of service from fun loving bartenders who enjoy making cocktails and here just doesn't cut it!

Manchester, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I've been a few times and had a decent night, but the cocktails are pretty bad and overpriced so if you're looking for a good cocktail I'd give it a miss.

4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic atmosphere and cocktails”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We recently came to Manchester twice within a week and this was the first time we saw this place. On both occasions we sat outside. I had the Long Island ice tea cocktail (I can't remember the name of it there tho) and it was lovely. Both nights we got half price cocktails. Considering a lot of places charge £7-10 just for one this is an excellent offer. Will recommend this place to anyone. The decor is great and different in Manchester and love the dresses the waitresses wear I want one myself. Can't wait to go again, hopefully soon.