“suprising excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Rainbow ApartHotel - Manchester Central

You added Blue Rainbow ApartHotel - Manchester Central to your Saves list
Blue Rainbow ApartHotel - Manchester Central
5.0 of 5 Condominium   |   8 Commercial Street | Hill Quays, Manchester M1 5NZ, England   |
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“suprising excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This was my first stay in an a aparthotel and l have to say l was very suprised how nice it was. We had two spacious double rooms, one with en suite and one main bathroom. Large lounge area with large kitchen all open plan. Everthing you need to make your stay enjoyable. Fridge/freezer, dishwasher etc with large flat screen tv. Continental breakfast provided in room with packet cereals, milk and juice. Recommend you buy or take your own breakfast as the breakfast was very minimal. Nice modern rooms. There is a Secure car park although this is chargable when booking at an extra cost of £10. The Arndale centre is in walking distance with the trafford centre about 12 mins by car. l would not hesitate to stay here again and would most certainly recommend this aparthotel to family and friends.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Polish first
Accrington, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Three of us stayed one night in a large two bed apartment on the 9th floor (117) on the corner with amazing views of the city.

The apartment had everything we needed but only one electric heater worked in the whole apartment (it was a little chilly on arrival).

The location is excellent, in a quiet location just opposite deansgate locks. Parking is great too with a (slow) lift which takes you from the basement car park up to your desired floor.

I may stay here again if I got a good price again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Wigan, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

From the start off booking, phoning and checking in I found this a fabulous experience with friendly experienced staff who made our trip one of the most memorable. The room was gorgeous, the whole apartment building had a lovely friendly environment and the staff were lovely and extremely helpful. I'd definitely go again and plan to in 2 weeks.

Room Tip: If your looking for more space and less stress with the safety of a professional and friendly servic...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Cambridge, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stayed at the High Street apartments and found it to be of the same high quality we have come to expect of the Blue Rainbow Apartments. Clean, comfortable and decorated to a high standard. Fully equipped kitchen. Comfortable beds. We had a problem with a collapsing sofa bed and the staff couldn't have been more helpful, moving us to another apartment, with an upgrade because of the inconvenience. We had booked on a deal and value for money was excellent. This is our second stay at a Blue Rainbow in Manchester and would recommend to anyone looking for something nicer than a hotel room.

Room Tip: Ask for an apartment to the back of the building they are quieter than those facing High Street and...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Just came back from a three night stay in a premium apartment for mine and my boyfriend’s birthdays. We had previously stayed twice before as we loved the apartments because of the location, space and staff. On our first night we were awakened by two men in our apartment, my boyfriend ran after them for one to jump over to the neighbouring balcony and for the other to try and explain himself. Apparently he had come into our apartment by accident, trying to surprise his girlfriend- we were confused, being on the ninth floor we still do not understand how they got in, we had not been onto the balcony and I had double checked that the front door was locked. It was hard to get back to sleep as every noise that I heard felt as if it was in our apartment; this was due to the walls being so thin and the bedrooms being on the inside, so you could hear people coming in from their nights out. In the morning after a terrible night’s sleep, we spoke to the receptionist who just said ‘oh really’ not making note of the situation, or showing much concern about which, to be honest was really scary. Our other two nights were for me uncomfortable, as I felt unsafe. After this stay we don’t think that we would be returning again, it really put us off what was our favourite place to stay in Manchester.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Can not understand why people feel the need to complain, I guess some people are just never happy. I have stayed at Blue Rainbow on a number of occasions now, located in central Manchester - Deansgate to be precise, and only a short walk into the city centre, this is a fantastic luxury accommodation at a very reasonable/affordable price. Having visited Blue Rainbow a number of times I have stayed in many of the different apartments and have never experienced a problem yet, they are spacious, exceptionally clean and the beds are just so comfy, not to mention the staff are incredibly friendly. I will certainly be returning again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I try and stay at Blue Rainbow whenever I am in Manchester as I find everything about staying in my own apartment a brilliant experience. I have stayed in other aparthotels before and most don't generally live up to the expectations, blue rainbow are modern, clean and well laid out. I find blue rainbow often do deals and offer good value for money. I tend to have a double bedroom apartment. I like blue rainbow because the staff are very friendly, I know that my car is perfectly secure in the underground carpark and the apartments are always very clean. Having the added benefit of the 'essentials' such as fresh milk, cereal, etc is a huge help if you are there for the night or arriving late in the evening. Location wise, being right next to deans gate locks, deansgate train station and metro link makes it perfect for a quick drink/bite to eat and transport; plus the apartments are only a short stroll into the city centre.

Room Tip: Drive round to the front reception before you park your car!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Blue Rainbow ApartHotel - Manchester Central? Share your experiences!