I stopped here Dec14. Hotel receptionists don't like you standing near screen and ask to move behind a line when checking in. Rooms are clean and tidy and have a flat screen TV on the wall, but beds appear much smaller than other premier inns I have stayed in. We were woken by people shouting in the streets, but the worst problem is the lorries/vans reversing into the street below early morning. I left before 09:00 to go home and get some sleep. Reported the noise to reception who didn't seem too bothered. Would try hotel again, but in another part of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Manchester, Piccadilly train station is just a 10 minute walk and there are tram links to Manchester Old Trafford stadium, Manchester City stadium, and Media City Uk. Attractions nearby include Canal Street, Oxford Road, Palace and Opera House theatres and lots of bars and restaurants. Passes for nearby gym facilities are available please enquire at reception. Parking is available at a discounted rate (approx £14.50 per over night stay) at the Q Park on St James St - M1 4LX. Voucher is available from hotel reception upon departure. Our Manchester (Portland Street) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre - Portland Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Portland Street) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Inn Portland Street
- Travel Inn Manchester