My husband and I stayed here recently for one night - first time we have stayed in Manchester city centre. Excellent location - very near the main attractions and Christmas Market and just a few mintues from pay car parking.
Staff were great - nothing was too much trouble - a special mention must go to Tom on reception.
The only gripe really would be the very hard bed with springs very near the surface. Must admit we didn't really sleep well as they poked us in the back and ribs all night. Even considering the bed problem, we would stay here again - hope the next time we get a softer, more comfortable bed.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Portland Street) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Portland Street) Hotel
- Premier Inn Manchester
- Premier Inn Portland Street
- Travel Inn Manchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Manchester, Piccadilly train station is just a 10 minute walk and there are tram links to Manchester Old Trafford stadium, Manchester City stadium, and Media City Uk. Attractions nearby include Canal Street, Oxford Road, Palace and Opera House theatres and lots of bars and restaurants. Passes for nearby gym facilities are available please enquire at reception. Parking is available at a discounted rate (approx £14.50 per over night stay) at the Q Park on St James St - M1 4LX. Voucher is available from hotel reception upon departure. Our Manchester (Portland Street) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre - Portland Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.