From the outside this hotel looks a very tall ugly building.
Inside however it is very well appointed and the rooms are the usual
Premier Inn standard.
We was going to The MEN Arena and our room was warm and welcoming
on the 7th floor overooking the Arena.
We drove straight into the undercover hotel car park
which was free.
We had ordered a full breakfast in the morning but they was so busy
there was a half hour wait for a table. So we cancelled breakfast and
was refunded. We finished up having a full breakfast just up the road
at a Weatherspoons Pub "The Moon Under Water"
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester City Men/Printworks Hotel Manchester
- Premier Inn Manchester City Men/Printworks Hotel
- Manchester Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Manchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Premier Inn MEN Arena is located in the city centre of Manchester. If your attending the MEN Arena for an event then this hotel is a 5 minute walk away from the arena. Its ideally located for a shopping trip as you can walk to the Arndale centre and Harvey Nichols in 5 minutes. The Printworks is an area of bars and restaurants and is located 10 minutes from the hotel. The hotel has a bar and restaurant where you can have an all you can eat buffet breakfast. There is a complimentary car park with limited spaces. There is a 24 hour reception and all rooms are air conditioned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City MEN/Printworks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.