I stayed a night at this Premier Inn. I took advice from other reviews and asked for a room on a higher floor to avoid the noise. Unfortunately, I was at the front of the hotel and there was the constant noise from the trams sounding their horns. Also, it was a Friday night so there seemed to be a lot of rather over-exuberant people on the streets. The room itself was fine - clean and functional with a comfortable bed. The bathroom was small and very basic - no frills here but absolutely fine for a short stay. I used the restaurant in the evening - it was busy and the service was pleasant but extremely slow - I had to wait 35 minutes for my food. If I needed to be in this part of Manchester again I would stay here but would ask for a room at the back. It was good value for money in comparison to other hotels in the area so can't really complain.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel Manchester
- Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel
- Premier Inn Manchester
- Premier Inn Gmex
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Manchester city centre, opposite Manchester Central Convention Complex (formerly Gmex) and within walking distance of Bridgewater Hall, Town Hall, Oxford St, Deansgate and city centre shops bars and restaurants. Our Manchester Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect and also boasts a Costa coffee shop, Touchbase business centre with free to use business lounge,free use of the Fitness First Health Club within the hotel and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Central Convention Complex) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.