You added Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Central Convention Complex) to your Saves list
Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Central Convention Complex)
7 - 11 Lower Mosley St, Bishopsgate, Manchester M2 3DW, England   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mirfield, United Kingdom
“Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Stopped here for two nights in November whilst visiting the theatre and Christmas markets - great location just near the tram stop. Booked it in advance and was therefore great value - you know what you get with a Premier Inn.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
London, England
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Nice convenient location in Manchester. Staff were friendly and welcoming on arrival.
Modern check in facility.
Clean rooms.
Lovely restaurant for business travel- with great choice of food for a hotel menu. Includes free wifi.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

we stopped for one night fantastic staff, food everything!!!! great big family room. deffo reemend this hotel. rest staff great jamie i think his name was in charge of sun breakfast (16/12/12). me and my mum went for a girlie xmas shopping weekend worth the money.

Room Tip: 3rd floor no probs
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Ormskirk, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stayed at the Premier Inn which I booked well in advance therefore I obtained a very cheap stay at the hight of the Christmas Season. The Hotel provided friendly and helpful staff and a room of the standard many 3* hotels do not rival. The room was clean; bright well provided with extra pillows and tea making facilities. Would highly recommend to anyone staying in Manchester. G Mex accross the road andMetro service closebye making access to shops and other tourist spots easy.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I used the hotel just for one night and found it to be close to the city centre. However try and get a room at the rear of the hotel to avoid the noise and flood lights at the front of the hotel. The rooms were clean and the staff very helpful

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

This was a two night stay to attend a conference at a nearby hotel; my employers like us to use Premiere Inns.
It was pretty easy to get to from Piccadilly station; I used the tram, for only a £1; I could have walked or taxied, but city centre trams are so good. It was a night MU were playing at home so it was pretty busy but the tram staff were helpful and expert at packing us on and schlepping us get off.
The hotel is only few mins walk from St Peter's Square tram stop - I could see the hotel from there, and I was soon checking in. They had called me as I approached Manchester on eh train to make sure I was coming, and although it was my first visit to central Manchester and this hotel I greeted warmly. The hotel shares its entrance with a gym and this made the lobby area pretty cold on this winters evening; waiting for the lifts was a chilly business.
My room was on the 4th floor facing the street front. It being dark on arrival I was surprised at how light it was in the room. It trued out the street light illuminating the gently tooting trams was at the level of my room. Before complaining I decided to close the curtains and see how well they blacked out the room; I decided this done was well enough to see how things went. Only mid way during the first night did I turn over and think daylight had come, though checking my watch cured me of that notion.
My tip though is that if you think the noise of trams would be a worry and the street light ask for a room at the back. The street outside was just trams and taxis I think, so generally pretty quiet for a city centre hotel; certainly not enough it disturb me.
The restaurant was busy, early evening when shows are on locally seems to be very busy so eat after 8 p.m.. The staff were friendly and efficient; the food usual for Premier Inn. Both nights I slept well; the breakfast was OK though eh coffee, in heated flasks on a temporary counter was weak, and lukewarm. We did give feedback at the time; it may be better to provide fresh hot coffee in jugs from the kitchen.
The location was good, we could get to many parts of central Manchester on foot, and the trams are nearby too. I'd go back again.

Room Tip: Try rooms higher up from 4th floor if worried about street noise; in winter dress well as the lobby...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Wiesbaden, Germany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I stayed in the Hotel for 3 nights for a trade fair in November and used the WIFI Internet - I thought for £3 a day. When I registered with my credit card, I received neither an e-mail nor any other confirmation. When I checked my credit card balance, Spectrum Interactive, the company behind Premier Inn's WIFI Services, charged £125,00 - which is the rate for one year WIFI!? Unbelievable... never again....

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Whitbread-77, Naina - Social Media at Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Central Convention Complex), responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thanks for your feedback.

At Premier Inn we endeavour to offer the best value quality stay. All feedback both positive and negative is investigated and acted upon to ensure we are offering our customers the best possible service.

Thank you also for your feedback regarding our Wi-Fi, please be assured your comments will be passed to our Marketing department.

Once again thank you for your review, we hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Naina

Online Customer Service Team,
Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.

Been to Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Central Convention Complex)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Central Convention Complex)

Address: 7 - 11 Lower Mosley St, Bishopsgate, Manchester M2 3DW, England
Location: United Kingdom > England > Greater Manchester > Manchester
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
#12 Family Hotel in Manchester
#13 Business Hotel in Manchester
#20 Romantic Hotel in Manchester
Conveniently located in the heart of Manchester city centre, opposite Manchester Central Convention Complex (formerly Gmex) and within walking distance of Bridgewater Hall, Town Hall, Oxford St, Deansgate and city centre shops bars and restaurants. Our Manchester Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect and also boasts a Costa coffee shop, Touchbase business centre with free to use business lounge,free use of the Fitness First Health Club within the hotel and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Central Convention Complex) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel Manchester
Premier Inn Gmex

If you own or manage Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Central Convention Complex), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.