Hotel was fine, exactly what you expect from a Premier Inn- clean and basic. Location was good for reaching the city centre and tramstop right next door; the wheel, shopping centre and restaurants etc were all within a 10 minute walk. Breakfast at the adjoining Table Table was not worth the money- good service but poor food. I would recommend eating elsewhere. The only real negative for me was the parking, although you get a discount this only reaches the oh so generous 15% so 24 hours is over £15. If I had known this it probably would have been cheaper to pay more for a room with free parking at another hotel-this should be clearer on the Premier Inn website.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel Manchester
- Premier Inn Manchester Central Hotel
- Premier Inn Manchester
- Premier Inn Gmex
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Manchester city centre, opposite Manchester Central Convention Complex (formerly Gmex) and within walking distance of Bridgewater Hall, Town Hall, Oxford St, Deansgate and city centre shops bars and restaurants. Our Manchester Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect and also boasts a Costa coffee shop, Touchbase business centre with free to use business lounge,free use of the Fitness First Health Club within the hotel and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Central Convention Complex) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.