“Good atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Burnley, United Kingdom
“Good atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We went for lunch,and chose from the lunchtime menu,this came with a drink and was good value for money.Our waitress was very attentive,and smiled none stop considering it was quite busy.It was recommended to us by a friend,and as there are many restaurants in the area,I'm glad we chose that one.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kenilworth, United Kingdom
“Average food, good service and loud restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

This was recommended to us by someone who is normally spot on, but it was decidedly average.

The restaurant was 1 big room with some dividing 1/2 walls. This makes it loud and difficult to hold a conversation.
The choice of beers is good. The food is well priced and varied, but it just isn't that special.

Visited October 2013
hull
“Lovely staff, terrible meal= disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I have been twice now to Artisan and both times the staff have been excellent. However the meal on my second visit was awful. I ordered a steak medium-rare, now I know it is sometimes difficult to get steaks exactly right but this one turned up well done with no sign of pinkness at all. I sent it back and the waiter was extremely helpful and keen to do anything he could whilst waiting for my food- my friends food was taken back too and fresh ones brought out but not for at least 35 minutes. The worst bit about it was that when the steak came back it let off an odour like rotten garbage, I asked the waiter over again and he noticed the smell too and took the steak away. The steaks were left off the bill but I was left still hungry having had a few chips and one bite of steak.

Overall very disappointing- the best bit about it was the photo-booth and service but I wouldn't go back for a meal again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
York, United Kingdom
“Great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I visited Artisan for the first time with friends tonight.

The initial impact is incredible, from the unique bar layout to the design of just about everything in the place.

The staff are attentive and friendly, and the cocktail menu is extensive. My wife really enjoyed her raspberry and vanilla martini.

The food is really good, mainly simple food with a twist.

I strongly recommend it for a group or a social night out, but the music is a little too loud for a romantic dinner!

Visited October 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Late Afternoon Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Myself and partner ate here on a Monday afternoon, the decor and surroundings were lovely and very much to my taste, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the food was really good, served very nicely too. My only gripe was that the wine was £7 for a large glass, would of been cheaper getting a bottle, but will keep this in mind for next time.

We will definetly return and will highly recommend this to family and friends.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere