“Excellent food and service” 5 of 5 stars

+44 161 224 2443
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I went on a monday night and took advantage of the £6 buffet deal they were offering that day. The service and food were both impeccable! There is a great choice of starters and mains and I would definitely recommend the chickpea curry. I wish I had left more room for the delicious desserts! Plenty of different ice cream flavours and cakes. The restaurant is really well decorated and the lighting is fantastic. The staff are really friendly too. Will definitely be going back!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Lovely food and excellent value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

First time at Nayaab, really enjoyed it. The buffet was well stocked with a good choice of starters and mains. Not too many dishes meant the quality wasnt compromised. Tried every dish and it was all delicious, particularly the karahi lamb dish. Dessert was a big choice of ice cream, I think you can also choose from other desserts, however we stuck to ice cream which was really good (and we tried every flavour!) Service was great, very attentive waiters, plates cleared very quickly and lovely front of house man. Would definitely recommend and go again. Great value for money at £9.95.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Better than it looks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Parked at the rear if the restaurant for free. Upon entry it wasn't clear if it was open for business or not. My family and I turned up at around 6pm (best to come a tad later). Once all the buffet was loaded up we were told that we could help ourselves. Staff were attentive and helpful. Clean, warm plates. Fresh, hot starters. Variety of dips/sauces. Basic but fresh salad. There isn't a massive variety of dishes like Nawaab - there is ample. There was a small variety of cake/gateux and varoious flavours of ice cream. Everything I ate was delicious. I would recommend the fish. I will most definitely go back. I would recommend to friends and family.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fantabulous food and excellent service definatly go bk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Staff was polite and loved the lemon n lime mojito excellent service and good customer service would recomend to my family and friends food was freshly cooked love the calm and relaxing atmosphere

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very good value for money amazing service and beautiful quality of food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have been here on several occasions and can honestly say it is one of the best places I have been to. The quality of food is amazing,fresh food on your plate unlike others who keep food refrigerated and microwaved last minute. The buffet selection is very good and they do mix it up every other day so to the comment given about haleem not being offered then I'm not sure where you got this from as that was one of my first curries tried at the buffet and it was wonderful. I have always found the staff very helpful and there is always someone around to assist,no request is ever too big or small for them. I have visited the place on many occasions with my Partner and today with my friend and it is always a pleasure to be greeted by the owners,always leaves a very good impression and I now feel as though I'm considered a loyal customer and for this reason I will continue to dine there. Keep up the good work guys :-)