“Brilliant, unique.” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Amusement
Manchester
“Brilliant, unique.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Don't quite understand how people don't enjoy this, or what they're expecting from a drive-in cinema but frankly, I thought it was great. A novel idea in the U.K, and an experience you're not gonna get anywhere else. Film was good, snacks were good, and the whole idea was just brilliant. I thoroughly recommend!

Cork, Ireland
“FAB”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Went to cinema last nite .Loved it comfort of own car .Not having to listen to some random stranger next to me coughing like normal cinemas .Great sound ,fab staff .Over all great nite out ,will certainly go again.

Chester, United Kingdom
“A great cinema for parents in Manchester”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

As per a review below, we've been 8 - 10 times since the birth of our son in late 2012. We wouldn't be able to see any new films together otherwise. We haven't ordered any hot food as we always take our own but the sound and picture are great.

There have been one or two technical glitches since it opened: one where the projector broke down so our showing was cancelled, and a second where the card machine broke down but they let us in for free and we paid after getting cash later in the evening.

I see there are one or two complaints re toilets but these have come a long way since the original single portaloo! Once in the know we have just made sure we won't need it.

Sometimes there can be a wait for weeks between films we want to see but, as I say, we wouldn't able to watch any new films if this cinema didn't exist.

As it has got (deservedly) more popular parking can be an issue but we've always enjoyed our evening.

Visited January 2014
Manchester
“A mint night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Me and my mates came to watch robocop. The picture and sound was top we all enjoyed it the food was good the staff was nice and helpful. 18 quid for 4 of us great. I found it better than cinemas as you can speak when you want and your not disturbing anyone. I will be going again.

Bolton, United Kingdom
“Fun !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I wasn't expecting much and tbh good job as its an old industrial estate car park with a projected screen on a brick wall, not quite as glamorous as the website makes it look !!
But one word FUN !! Keep an opened mind and its an experience im sure you will repeat as I definitely will.
We took the kids watch lego movie paid 12 from a promotion deal on arrival we got popcorn and 2 cans of coke. Parked up brilliant view tuned radio into tv and the kids loved it !!
We had macdonalds in the car and we all had comfty clothes on and blankets.
Much cheaper than the cinema even without any deals and a far better treat
Will be definitely be going again