“The best Italian food you will ever eat!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Salford, United Kingdom
“The best Italian food you will ever eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2015 NEW

From the outside you would never guess how amazing this place is, when you get in to the tiny restaurant you're seated at school chairs and tables but greeted by the loveliest staff!

This has got to be the best Italian food I have ever eaten, it beats anywhere I've eaten in Italy and is worth double the price you pay!

Bruno the owner is always so friendly, the place has a relaxed atmosphere and the food and wine is just delicious!

I'd recommend booking as every time I've been they've been full!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“FANTASTIC PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2015 NEW via mobile

Great place, great atmosphere and most important great food. Have recommended to many and everyone has been back several times and has same opinion as me.

Visited January 2015
“40th birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2015 NEW via mobile

Excellent all round food and atmosphere. Very busy for a Wednesday which is great to see. Plenty of food (and plenty took home too!) for a bargain price. Bruno, and his staff are very engaging. I can recommend highly.

Visited April 2015
Manchester
“Delicious hidden hideaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2015 NEW

A large group of us attended here just before Christmas to enjoy a meal together before the holiday season and it didn't disappoint. Our orders were taken promptly and efficiently and the staff were very helpful with the varying dietary information. etc. we requested. The staff were friendly, helpful and polite and the service was fast. We ordered a variety of food from the tapas, pizzas and traditional Italian meals and we all praised our meals. It was tasty, colourful and left us wanting more. I would recommend this hidden hideaway for Italian lovers, but book in advance as it is only a small venue.

• Visited December 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester-England
“As fabulous as usual :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2015 NEW

Came down with my brother and son for a spot of lunch. Had my usual tapas, bruschetta, caprese and chicken ceasar salad. Was very flavoursome. The lemon cheesecake was absolutely delicious as usual. Bolognese pizza my brother ordered was fantastic also. The usual high standard of food and friendly service with a smile from all the staff :) will be back soon with my partner as he will be jealous he missed out today :)