“Amazing” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Great friendly service with smiles, there was an hour and a half wait for a table but had drinks in the bar downstairs. However, I do think it's a nice touch that they will send you a lighthearted text when the table is ready. As for the burritos, they were all highly rated by everyone, I wouldn't want to go anywhere else for them now! The sweet potato fries mixed jn with potato fries was another pleasant surprise. I chose the Vegas Baby Vegas and the meat was so tender and generously portioned.

“Aye aye aye bringing meccico to manc”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Myself and a friend came to lllb on a very busy Saturday evening. Had to steal myself for a wait as was very hungry! And yes it was an hour and a half for a table, but the atmosphere in the bar was nice so it's not too bad. It's kind of loud for a post 20s girl liked myself to have a meaningful conversation but hey we weren't there to put our slippers on and feet up, so we cracked on and eventually were called upstairs for our table. The decor upstairs was really nice, it's unusual as the walls are very dark with red lights as I remember so it's quite dim but the overall look is cool. We really loved the food, had a pulled pork burger and a ground beef burrito, can't remember the daft names but what else do you need to know. I couldn't finish my meal!! Or fit in a dessert, which I was devastated about! But value and food overall were excellent. I'd go back again even though I don't get to Manchester often, but my husband really feeling he missed out. Ooh and the fries are really good too!
Cocktails great too! But I concur that the toilets are not nice, whoever decided to do unisex toilets does not appreciate how disgusting some men are and how much women do not want to share facilities with them!! Don't let a little thing like that bother you though, or it'd be your loss!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
cheshire
“Best burgers in Manchester!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We totally love the burgers as we originally came to have them at almost famous but following the fire it is now based here...the burgers are outstanding!!! We have been twice the first time we ate in the bar downstairs and were blown away by the delish burgers and yummy fries with sweet potato...this time it was to introduce our friends to the burgers and we all agreed they are the best burgers in manchester poss the North West it was better for me than my burger at the Ivy!

We had to wait the second time for a table but we were able to go off and have a drink elsewhere then come back which was good.

Service was fab and we will def be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Good food, points lost for service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We’ve been to LLLB a couple of times. The food is brilliant for what it is: good-quality burgers with a bit of a twist, burritos, tacos and nachos.

You can’t book a table, so expect a bit of a wait if you go at peak times. We had a 45 minute wait at 3:30pm on a Saturday, but no wait whatsoever when we went after work on a weekday.

Service is a bit ropey. On our last visit we had to order a round of drinks three times and on our first visit we waited over 15 minutes for the bill to arrive and a further 15 minutes for someone to take payment. However, food always seems to be brought promptly.

Value for money is excellent insofar as the food is concerned. Drinks are on the expensive side, but not significantly more than other places in the Northern Quarter and, given the low cost of the food, the premium payable on drinks is not at all noticeable.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Delicious Almost Famous' burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I had wanted to try Almost Famous's burger. Fortunately the burgers were available here. I chose the simplest burger, cost only £6.50 without chips. I was very happy, it was really delicious. The combination of tasty juicy patty with brioche bun & sauce worked really well.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere