“Amazing Meal” 5 of 5 stars

0161-839-4423
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Annies is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #417 of 1,757 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: English, British
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Chadderton, United Kingdom
“Amazing Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Visited Annie's on Friday the 8th of Febuary, what a wonderful night we had. The staff are just delightful! Food is delicious, excellent quality and fresly prepared. Drinks are not over priced, try the Amo Sparkle it is fabulous! Can't fault it in any way. Hope to return very soon.
Thanks to everyone for a lovely night.

• Visited February 2013

cheshire
“The best place to eat in Manchester”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Took my friend yesterday evening before the theatre, I'd seen Jenny advertise it on the television, so thought we would try it. All I can say is wow! The staff were lovely and friendly, nothing was too much trouble, the restuarant itself was homely and smart with quality glasses, napkins and cutlery. The food was excellent, it was fresh traditional fare, proper home cooked food that had quality written all over it. I won't be going anywhere else when I visit Manchester again and can't wait to take my Husband to try it.

cambridge
“food that makes you go mmm mmmmmm!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I went here on sunday afternoon for the second time. I was taking my mother for a meal and have to admit i was a little worried. My mother ( would admit this herself) is very fussy and not afraid to voice her opinionion if something isnt right. However they did not let me down!!!
The atmosphere is relaxing, decore is somehow sophisticated and cosy at the sametime. The stories on the wall downstairs about famous annies is a great unique touch. staff are very friendly and easy to chat to with a great sense of humour. Despite not having mushrooms or sour cream on the menu they accomodated my mothers desire
The food was as incredible as my first visit. Everything was cooked to perfection and tasted amazing. We had 3 courses and couldnt fault anything. It really is food that a makes you go mmmmm mmmm.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Already a Manchester institution!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful food, service, wine, atmosphere. Just what this bit of Manchester needs. Loved it. Feels like it's been here for years...long may Annie's reign!

london
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

When you walk in you are welcomed and shown downstairs to a beautiful setting. I felt like I was walking into a movie set, there was just something very atmospheric about the place.
We ordered lunch and drinks both opting for the Welsh Rarebit to start and Steak and Ale Pie for main with a side of Red Cabbage. This was really well priced at around £14.
The food was just sublime, traditional and comforting but with an edge in that we savoured every bite. The red cabbage was GORGEOUS really added to the pie main meal.

Service was friendly and with a smile which always makes a difference. Everyone in the restaurant just seemed relaxed and to be enjoying their time in Annies.

Visited January 2013