“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Been a couple of times now with my friends and I have to say everything is perfect Everytime, food is excellent, service is amazing and cocktails are brilliant. Extra credit to Ashlie the waitress, absolutely lovely!

Leyland, United Kingdom
“Cocktails galore!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Visited this place with my hubby as a celebration for his birthday. We were seated quickly and presented with a menu. Our server was excellent, advised us to try the edamame beans....excellent recomendation! I had a starter of calamari, hubby had nachos both delicious, infact I would go as far as to say my callamari was the best I had tasted. For mains I had scampi and hubby had haloumi open sandwich, we both had salt and pepper chips. Everything was delicious and how it was served up just made it special. I agree that it is on the dearer side but not over priced at all. We then decided to move to a sofa abd proceeded to try a few cocktails each....amazing! The atmosphere of the place is lovely and the guys who work here are attentive without being overbearing and cannot rate them enough. We will be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Expensive for what it is but cool place to eat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Friends have raved about The Alchemist and we've never had the chance to visit.
The cocktails are fantastic and taste as good as they look, the food was ok and again is presented very well although a little expensive for what it is.
Really trendy décor and very popular with 20 to 30 year olds but a bit 'chainy'
Enjoyed the whole experience but wouldn't rush back there are nicer places to eat at better value.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excitingly different cocktails, friendly staff and a great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We popped in for a drink on my husband's birthday at the end of a fun packed day and it didn't disappoint! The cocktails were like something out of Willy Wonka. They fizzed, bubbled and changed colour and best of all tasted amazing! The girl that served us was very friendly and informative and wasn't put off at all by my over enthusiastic squealing! A fantastic experience, we'll be back!

solihull
“Fabulous cocktails, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

A large party of us booked in for a meal, from start to finish the service was excellent. We loved the place, and have been spreading the word all day, you just go for a cocktail.
The cocktails were really contemporary and fascinating to watch , I loved the chemistry feel to the cocktails and the food, My cosmopolitan, although expensive was fabulous, one of our party had a Martini, although enjoyable at £11 was really a one off .
Starters were very tasty although the meatballs starters were not great value and again overpriced. Rest of the food was really tasteful and reasonably priced, although portions overall were a little on the small side .
The service throughout the evening was exceptional, well worth a visit, I will certainly be returning .

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere