“a treasure Trove in Levy.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Organic, Pizza, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Bakeries
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Manchester, United Kingdom
“a treasure Trove in Levy.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Great little place, good coffee, fab bread and unusual little cakes. Different takes on cooked breakfast. It can be a bit busy on weekend mornings and lunchtimes.

Visited July 2014

Manchester
“Lovely place, very friendly. Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I am a regular customer at trove. It is a fantastic place with lovely staff and a great family atmosphere. Fantastic value as the quality of the food is like no other cafe in manchester. I will keep returning.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester
“A levenshulme gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Trove is a great cafe with a fantastic menu and staff. Modern, handmade and beautiful eggs benedict. Yummy bread too. A levenshulme gem.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Left hungry”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I was looking forward to a visit to trove with my family. On entering three staff were behind the counter not one of them smiled or said hello. We weren't sure what to do so we just found a table and sat down. We waited and waited, no eye contact whatsoever. My daughter asked a question about "the special" board. One word reply and still no attention. This was after 15 mins. She then asked if we could have a menu. To which one of the staff pointed at the wall. So I got out of my seat and went to get us some. The menu looked quite nice and we deliberated for about 10 mins. And then we waited and waited and waited. Approximately another 10 mins, when two more customers came in, were handed menu's and asked if they would like tea. I had, had enough of waiting by then, so we headed for the door said Thankyou to which one of the three staff said "is there a problem" my daughter replied sorry we have been waiting too long, and we feel we were being ignored. They didn't reply. So we will not be going there again. Was looking forward to it too

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Made to feel like we were not good enough!!!!!! Rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Me and my family were really looking forward to eating at this café. We were not greeted in fact there were four people behind the counter and not one of them even made eye contact with us.We sat ourselves at a table tried to find a menu of some sort. My mother got up and asked one of the staff for a menu, which she pointed her to.
I needed a highchair for my little girl so I too went up to the counter and asked for one , which again one of the four staff members pointed me too.
We were all deciding what to have plus three children, not knowing that it was counter service. looking around etc etc. I had to yet again get up go to the counter where they then informed me it was counter service!!! On this I decided to tell my family we were not eating here and we all got up and walked out, finally someone made eye contact with me. but still failed to ask if everything was alright! So I decided to tell anyway , that there service was in fact very rude and we all felt very uncomfortable there. Really was made to feel not welcome. Quite embarrassing really when I had tod my family that there is great stuff said about this place. Over rated , Overpriced stuck up , not impressed at all.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere