Nicely decorated rooms and well maintained. Everything you'd expect from a real five star hotel. Great restaurants, pool, robe, turn down service, bar and attitude by staff. I also like the doubletree and abode when I'm here on business. Usually get a good deal day before if there's no big local events on. Good example of a Radisson. Also love the one in Glasgow and in Nice. Stayed here a couple of years ago and forgot how nice it was. Well done guys!
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Manchester Hotel
- Radisson Edwardian Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Radisson Manchester
- Manchester Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Radisson Blu Edwardian Free Trade Hall Manchester features 263 bedrooms, in addition to a number of meeting and event rooms, within a luxury 5* gold award property. The hotel also caters to your every culinary need, from Steak & Lobster at Alto, to the glamorous Opus One Restaurant and Bar featuring the finest locally sourced British food. Sienna Spa & Health Club comes complete with swimming pool, Jacuzzi and steam/sauna. The hotel holds the Green Tourism Business Scheme Gold Award. Throughout the hotel is complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.