My boyfriend and I stayed here in January as we had tickets to see Swan Lake at Manchester Opera House. From the moment we walked in the staff couldn't help us enough, fantastic service. The hotel was definitely 5 star, the interior was amazing and our room was lovely! The bed was huge and the bathroom was lovely too. We used the spa (pool, sauna, steam room) and it was blissful. We didn't eat at the hotel, it's just a 5 minute walk from bars and restaurants. It was really close to the Opera House too. We'd definitely return - a really luxurious hotel with the impeccable standards we'd expect from Radisson blu.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Manchester Hotel
- Radisson Edwardian Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Radisson Manchester
- Manchester Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Radisson Blu Edwardian Free Trade Hall Manchester features 263 bedrooms, in addition to a number of meeting and event rooms, within a luxury 5* gold award property. The hotel also caters to your every culinary need, from Steak & Lobster at Alto, to the glamorous Opus One Restaurant and Bar featuring the finest locally sourced British food. Sienna Spa & Health Club comes complete with swimming pool, Jacuzzi and steam/sauna. The hotel holds the Green Tourism Business Scheme Gold Award. Throughout the hotel is complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Agoda, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.