We stayed on 15th June, we we staying over for a friends 30th. Was good for the money as we got it cheap from Lastminute.com. The room was ok and comfortable, we had a satisfying breakfast. We had use of the spa facilities which was lovely. but thought the place in general was a little dated. We paid £65 for the night which I thought was quite a bargain, so cant really grumble!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 8 acres of landscaped gardens on the banks of the River Mersey, The Waterside Hotel is just 10 minutes from Manchester Airport. There is a restaurant, leisure centre and free Wi-Fi.The comfortable rooms at Waterside each have a private bathroom, tea and coffee facilities and a flat-screen TV with Freeview. There is also free parking and a 24-hour front desk.Guests have use of the newly refurbished Leisure Club, which features a 25-metre swimming pool, hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms and a gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, LateRooms, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Waterside Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterside Hotel And Galleon Leisure Club
- The Galleon Hotel Leisure