Stayed here couple of times previously when away on business, plenty of parking, good leisure facilities, OK breakfast, food is OK but bit overpriced in the bar area, rooms are now getting tired and in need of refurb, basics are there but bathroom very tired with leaky taps and shower and loads of silicone trying to seal everything up. Will do the job for a night out in didsbury but don't expect anything special, for the price it's ok but you'll find better now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 8 acres of landscaped gardens on the banks of the River Mersey, The Waterside Hotel is just 10 minutes from Manchester Airport. There is a restaurant, leisure centre and free Wi-Fi.The comfortable rooms at Waterside each have a private bathroom, tea and coffee facilities and a flat-screen TV with Freeview. There is also free parking and a 24-hour front desk.Guests have use of the newly refurbished Leisure Club, which features a 25-metre swimming pool, hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms and a gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Waterside Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterside Hotel And Galleon Leisure Club
- The Galleon Hotel Leisure