“Disappointing.” 2 of 5 stars

Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Disappointing.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Went to this place using the 50 laps for £15 Groupon deal (which I struggle to believe is actually worth £45) with 6 other adult friends. The first guy we met was lovely, we got kitted out with overalls, hairnets and helmets, and were given a very brief but adequate safety briefing. However the excitement soon faded when the marshall out on track was rude, moody and unhelpful. Any time someone crashed, he took his sweet time to saunter over to push the kart away from the tyres and rebuild the tyre wall (which should definitely not fall apart so easily!), and hurled nothing but abuse at the driver instead of checking they were alright - anyone would think we were doing it deliberately to make him to do his job or something! Further to this, the track was ridiculously short with no straight section at all, making overtaking ridiculously difficult; they were clearly not counting whether we had had our full 50 laps or not, and no indication of lap times or winners/losers was given - sorry but whats the point in a go karting race/podium if you have no idea who has won?! All in all I can't say I didn't have fun, but this was mainly due to the friends I was with, and the fun we created ourselves. This place has the potential to do so well - with a bit of customer service training, a simple lap timer, and opening up the section of track that had been turned into a 'pit lane' for no apparent reason, it could be great - but in its current state I really cannot recommend it.

Visited July 2013

Warrington
“Don't go to karting 2000 at all(The worst karting experience ever)”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We have booked this go karting as a group on voucher for 4 of us .Safety was non existent at all. staff are rude and not smiling at all. they are kids need some one to manage them.We are 4 grown up men and yet this kid called john talking to us as we are 10 years old boys. We have reported this to the manager (Martin) but saddly he wasn't bothered (all he said that he will have a word with him, not even apologize for the the attitude of his member of staff). There was no customer service at all for the staff. The staffs didn't seem happy with there job and couldn't care less about us having a good go karting experience.One of vehicle we have was leeking gas .The voucher we booked was for 50 laps but we didn't get what we paid for and again poor explanation for the manager! Waste of time and no fun.
Never again .
My recommendation? Don't go

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

i went today with my class mate and we had incredible fun i beat evrybody by three laps its so good i want to go there evry week

Visited July 2013
“So glad I didn't pay full price.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Poor service, tiny track and ignorant staff. Tried to book via phone, but wrong contact number on google. Groupon offered 50 laps for £15. I did around 50 tiny laps and I lapped my son about 8/10 times, but we finished at the same time????? Value for money for my son was zilch. Mine wasn't much better. Take a wide birth and spend your money on something else.

Visited June 2013
“really clean,great day out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

we came as a group of 4 it was awsome. the staff was really helpful, we came a while back and the staff wasnt to good, but now they have really improved. the track is really well cleaned and the 2 marshalls was really professional, well i was impressed its really worth the amount you pay. i would really give this track a try! really improved.