“Lovely!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

A unique deli that stocks many interesting products, lovely vibe and reasonable prices!

Visited April 2012

“Cheese fest!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

After moving to the Manchester area I was missing delicatesant foods and a taste of honey certainly fills this spot!
All the staff are so lovely and the food is excellent with a range of cheese meats bread and more it's great to go grab your lunch from my favourite being a cheese and ham sandwhich with all the add ons, In fact they were so nice me and my friend had two followed by the a slice of cake! Which change every day!
If your a food lover and what a nice exciting lunch definitely get down to the best deli didsbury has ever seen!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous and delicious traditional deli!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

A Taste of Honey in Didsbury is a lovely addition to Burton Road, the food is very fresh and delicious. I asked for a salad box and got to choose from anything in the counter..I ended up with a really tasty smoked ham salad with the juciest sundried tomatoes, cucumber, tomato and mozarella, yummy vineleaves, homemade houmous and pesto (the tastiest I've ever had!) and a plentiful portion too!! The sandwiches are very good and made to order with whatever you like on a choice of lovely fresh breads. We've also tried a delicious Polish baked cheesecake. There is also a wide range of fresh fruit, veg, free range eggs, homemade meat/veg pies, olives etc (lots of lovely stuff to create a mediterranean mezze!) I would definitely recommend this cosy, friendly deli!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great Deli and sandwich shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

This lovely little deli opened a few weeks ago and is a great addition to West Didsbury’s foodie heaven. We popped in for lunch last Saturday and received a friendly welcome in this cosy little Deli. There are just two tables and a large Deli counter. We ordered the soup of the day and a sandwich. The Parsnip soup was really nice and spicy, just perfect for the cold wet Saturday afternoon. My Goats cheese sandwich was also very good, my husband’s sandwich was so big he had half of it wrapped up and we shared it for supper later that evening. After lunch we browsed the selves which are packed with temping little treats and finally decide on pasta, a jar of sauce and some chorizo sausage. The chorizo was one of the best I have ever tasted. I can’t wait to go back to try another soups and buy some more of their fantastic food.

• Visited January 2012