Can't knock it for the price you pay, only bad thing was getting taxi back from city centre(£13). Reception ordered a taxi into city for a £5, also a bus stop across road, if you don't want a taxi.
Could do with an update but once again, for £21 what more you want.
Only other complaint was breakfast, they don't do the buffets like others, they just cook you a full English, was told it was down to not been popular on breakfast but still the advertised the buffet breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Manchester Sportcity Hotel
- Travelodge Manchester Sportcity Hotel Manchester
- Travelodge Manchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The contemporary, comfortable style reflects today's demands for top quality interiors, first class service and excellent food. Conference and banqueting facilities include 4 suites, the largest for 100 people, while the boardroom is ideal for small meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Manchester Sportcity reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.