Me & my wife stayed overnight after going to a concert. The room was quite spacious and clean which for a budget hotel in a city centre is all you can really ask for (and all we wanted/needed).
You can hear general noise outside into the early hours, but for the price and central location (and fantastic shower), it's not a major issue. I'd definitely stay again
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Manchester City Centre Hotel Manchester
- Ibis Manchester City Centre Hotel
- Ibis Manchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street Hotel is located in the heart of the city. We are ideally located 5 minutes walk from MICC and 15 minutes from the Phones 4u Arena and Manchester Universities. Close to Piccadilly and Oxford Road stations and easily accessible from the airport by car or public transport. The vibrant surroundings offer a variety of restaurants and nightspots, with Canal Street just 2 minutes away. Book one of our 127 rooms and benefit from use of our bar offering snacks 24 hours plus FREE WiFi throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.