“Excellent Dining Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Excellent Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

You can see from my previous reviews that I normally have my takeaway from this restaurant and have been doing so for over 28 years despite a 20 minute drive to do so. On this occasion we ate in the restaurant with friends and the food and service was even better. Food like Nan breads do not travel well but in the restaurant they are superb. I tried the Balti Exotica but made to my own tastes. This was not a problem and the 'Liverpool FC Loving' waiter was only too happy to advice on what could be done with the dish. Our party of four enjoyed themselves and we'll all continue to have either a takeaway or eat in experience for as long as we enjoy curries.

Visited June 2013

Manchester, United Kingdom
“very enjoyable. Clean and very good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My mothers birhday,so I decided to take her here as I have heard good things. Sunday night and have to say the food was fab. Service was good and staff were friendly. If you like a good curry and a cold beer in a relaxed and friendly restaurant, well look no futher and come to the tandoori royale. You won't be dissapointed. A very happy night out.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stockport, United Kingdom
“great, frershly made food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My husband and I came here for an early evening mid-week meal. We'd read good reviews of the restaurant and were not disappointed. We ordered mango lassi, and this was freshly made. The bhajis and fish pakoras were flavourful and crisp - often at Indian establishments we get a soggy batter. The curries and naans were yummy too. And after we asked for our bill, we got wet wipes, some orange segments and twilight chocolates. My reason for not giving a 5 start rating was the starters were a bit slow to arrive, despite us being the only people in the restaurant at the time. Still, I'd rather slower service than rubbish food. We will be coming back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice food very clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Nice food very clean .Only gripe service very slow . Was a Saturday night but should have more staff on

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has had a refurbishment over last few months and now has a more modern decor including leather upholstery. The menu is still as extensive as ever and gives value for money. The waiters are friendly and always happy to explain the dishes and will adjust to suit your own tastes. Whether eating in or take away I have always found this place to be consistant which is why I have no problems in recommending it.